Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Testing Begins

So, as I had said, we started our state testing today.  I totally flailed this year, (not that I've done anything before), but I had this great idea to give my kids a little something to "pep" them up.  As I was in the check out line at Trader Joe's, I saw their Organic Pops, just sitting there, screaming at me, "You can do something with us! Buy us, lady!" So I grabbed a container, and went home. Hmmm...what to do with these things? What little saying can I put with 'Pops'??  I wracked my brains, and it wasn't until this morning at 5:00 AM, that it hit me! "Stay calm, the answers will POP into your head!" But, how to give this in a cutsie way? Ladybug's Teacher Files to the rescue! Thank you Kristen! She had mentioned www.misstiina.com on one of her awesome files, so I went there, downloaded oodles of borders and clips, and I can up with a cute little idea for my little darlings! And they loved them! Here's a picture of what I put on each desk before they came in to class this morning:


                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment