Sunday, August 2, 2015

Goodies in the Mail!!

So who knew the post office delivers on Sunday?!  (They do!) And let me tell you, friends, I was so, SO excited when I saw that white mail truck roll on up and stop at my house!

A few days ago, I decided to make my own planner this year. After much research on TpT and Pinterest, I decided to go with an Arc Planner. I ordered some of the accessories online from Amazon, and I'll make the meat of it.  I also went a little crazy ordering some Washi tape-which I've never used before in.my.life. I'm giddy with excitement to use it in my planner. (hee hee)  So...here's what I got:


I'm still waiting for the discs for the planner.  And I have to finish creating the pages, and then I can start assembling.  I'll post pics of it once it's done.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.


    ReplyDelete