Saturday, October 18, 2014

An Overdue post

Happy Saturday, Friends!
It's been a while since my last post, and I apologize, but as I read other people's blogs, I see I'm not the only slacker this year. What does that mean? I know for me, in my district, we are all so overwhelmed with Common Core and the lack of training we aren't receiving, it's a very stressful time.

However, I did want to share something super cute-at least I think it's cute. It made me laugh. And if it made me laugh with all of this stress, I figure I should share it with everyone. I hope this brings a smile to your weary face.

So a few weeks ago, we had our school book fair. You know, the Scholastic Book Fair. As I was perusing the shelves and tables, I saw this book, Mouseton Abbey. Now, I don't watch "Downton Abbey", although I hear I should, but I do love mice, so this caught my eye. What do you think? Have you heard or seen this book before? Isn't it just so cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment