Friday, March 2, 2012

First post of the Season

Here I am, posting for the first time.  I'm hoping I will keep up with this, and share the funny adventures in my third grade class.  Hope it's not boring!  
Little angels...
Today was Dr. Seuss's birthday, and we had a reading party after lunch. All was great, until the end. The kids read with friends on their blankets, and they ate goldfish crackers.  As we started cleaning up, someone says to me, "Miss Hoisman, the boys in the corner were throwing goldfish." As I looked up, steaming frothing, okay, fire in my eyes, I saw lots of little goldfish on the floor. Without screaming, I firmly told all those boys, no one was leaving until they cleaned it up! "The broom is in the closet. Get it now!"
Needless to say, it got cleaned, and there will be no more foodie fun times in our class. What a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment