Sunday, March 4, 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

Yesterday was so busy! Up waaayyy too early, thanks to Bella. She kept hitting the bedroom door, trying to get me to come out, which, of course I did! Bad Kitty! Up and out of bed at 7:30-on a Saturday??!!  Breakfast, dropped car off to get the brakes fixed-ouch! Then a trip to CostCo and Home Depot with the boyfriend.  The good news is...we're getting new flooring!!  Since I bought my condo 2 1/2 years ago, I've wanted to rip out the carpet downstairs and put in hardwood. Since my boyfriend moved in, and his allergies have gone crazy, and my tax refund came through, we finally took the plunge! We're not exactly getting the hardwood floors of my dreams, but we're getting a decent laminate that will look just fine.  At least the creepy, crawly carpet will be gone! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment