Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mid-week Happiness

It's  the middle of the week, and I'm so happy right now! Okay, not necessarily because it is Wednesday, that doesn't really matter, but because I have "blog-met" the sweetest person! And, she has an AWESOME blog to boot! So if you are not following ideas by jivey, then you better click  on that link! No, I mean it, do it now...because you will be inspired. I know, I was.

The other reason I'm pretty happy today is because I made it to the gym for a second day in a row. (doesn't sound like much, I know, but at this point, for me-that's something!) <yes, I agree, a bit pathetic. Ho hum> And, I made a very healthy salad for lunch. Sometimes, you have to give yourself a pat on the back when no one else is around. (my cat can only reach so far)
Doesn't that look pretty healthy??
                                 

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves today.  Don't forget that tomorrow is the second day of the book study for Reading in the Wild. Stop back by to see what I thought of this next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment