Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's starting to look like work...again.

Happy Sunday, friends! I have about 3 weeks left before I head back into my classroom...unofficially, of course.  You know, those days before you actually get paid to be working in your room.  I know it's a Sunday, and I should still be enjoying my freedom, but like most of you, I can't get my "teacher brain" to relax!!  I've already hit Staples, Office Depot, Target, Angels School Supply, and Lakeshore.  I don't think I need to buy anything else in regards to supplies.  I will have to get some organizer items, once I clean out my back closet, but that is for another day. What I did today was to make my homework folder cover sheets and glued them to the folders. (thank you Office Depot for that 1 2-pocket folder sale!)  I'm going to attempt attaching the file, so if you'd like to use the cover sheet, feel free!
                                                   
                                                                                                            homework cover sheet
(divers are courtesy of "Scrappin Doodles" and I actually used KBDark Side font)

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.  It's H-O-T here in Los Angeles.  I had to turn the a/c on at 8:30 AM!!  Yuck!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment