Sunday, November 2, 2014

Currently...

Ahhh!!! I truly can't believe it is already November!!  Seriously, where has this year gone? I swear it was just March.  Oye-I need time to slow down. Don't you agree??
Anyway, it's time to link up with the Fabulous Farley for Currently.



Listening:  We had the football game on, but I needed to come upstairs, so now my husband is playing the Wii. So, that's the lovely "beep, beep" sounds that I keep hearing. Not annoying at all...

Loving: It's FINALLY Fall! At least it has been for the last few days. Unfortunately, this cool weather isn't going to last long. It's supposed to get back up into the 80's and 90's by Tuesday, and be that way all week!! Yuck! I just know we are in for a FREEZING winter, and I'll be complaining about all the cold then, but right now, enough of all this heat!

Thinking: Our report cards are due this Friday, so I'm thinking about what I'm going to do to make the next trimester better.  I really felt so lost and incompetent this trimester.  I'd like to get back to my confident teacher self again, because so far, this year really blows!

Wanting: I want to go running tomorrow, because I just bought these AWESOME new running shoes!!  I tested them out this morning by going on a walk/job with the hubs.  They are so.dang.comfy!  They have custom insoles-I swear, I've never had shoes that felt like buttah...
Needing: So, I really...I mean R.E.A.L.L.Y. need to start cooking! I'm like the worst wife-E.V.E.R. I never cook, and we always go out to eat. I'm getting really tired of eating out. But, I also am too tired to cook. You all know what it's like to get up at the crack of dawn, teach for 6 hours, copy, plan, straighten the room, organize, get ready for the next day...who has time to cook? I just want to come home and sleep!  But, I know I need to start cooking meals here. I just need to motivate myself...

Reading: When I'm not falling asleep super early or catching up on recorded shows from 3+ weeks ago, I'm reading Invisible by James Patterson. I love his books because they are such fast reads-when I have the time.  I love mysteries, but a good thriller gets me away from my life for a bit.  

So, there you have it.  I hope you join Farley and let us know what you're up to Currently.
Have a great November!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,

    I found you through Farley's Currently. We've finally hit fall temperatures too - I'm in Vegas. Where are you at? The cooler weather and then back to 80s and 90s sounds a bit like here.

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the running! I am returning to my fitness class tomorrow! Yea you got get cooking girly! Invest in a crock pot those meals are super easy and they usually turn out delicious! Google recipes their is a crock pot recipe for everything! You got this!
    www.greatmindsteachalike.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jamie! I found you through Farley's Currently. :) Hang in there! Teaching is hard work for sure! When I was dieting a while ago I learned to prep everything on the weekend to get ready for the week and then everything was handy when I needed to grab the right thing. Have a great week!
    Heather from Mrs. Renz Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie! I admire you for running because I only runn if someone or something is chasing me :) Do you like running outside or in the gym?
    Victoria
    Educar con una Sonrisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jaimie!

    I know, this "fall" weather has been killing me! It feels like summer and there is no way I can wear my boots and scarves in this weather! ha! Hopefully it starts to cool down more so it finally feels like fall! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Copy and paste the link to find out what to do next.

    http://glamourandgluesticks.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award_13.html

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete