Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Sunday?

Happy Sunday, friends! Have you ever just had one of those weekends where you really want a new job? This has been one of those weekends! I'm so glad I only have one week left, and then Spring Break! I've been so exhausted lately, I don't know why?!  Kinda scary.
So, here is my question: how do all of you brilliant creative teachers create all of your beautiful curricular activities that you do?? I'm in awe. I'm thankful to be able to either buy your work or download it for free! But I want to contribute too.  I feel like my creative juices are dry.  Any inspirational tips would be appreciated! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes that happens to me too. I just don't worry about it and go on about my day and often enough new ideas pop in my mind.

    I've taken to putting a piece of paper by my bed to write down my random ideas :)


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. And tag, you are it! Check out my blog post that I tagged you in!

    http://journeyofasubstituteteacher.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-post-is-going-to-explode-in-321.html

    ReplyDelete