Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just saying Hi.

This will be quick, as I am trying to focus on getting grading done! I know I've been MIA for a few weeks, but that's because I was on Spring Break for a week, and last week, our first one back, was a little crazy since I somehow caught a cold, and was not feeling well for the last 5 days!  So, I haven't really had much to blog about.  We have our state testing coming up in a week, and I'm so worried that I haven't covered everything! I have to still teach double-digit multiplication and long division to third graders-NOT EASY!!  UGH! So, I definitely have my work cut out for me this week.  Suddenly, I feel so stressed out! But, the light at the end of the tunnel-only 8 weeks left! 39 days not counting Memorial Day. Yeah!!
Quick question: has anyone adopted a new reading program: Excursions? The publisher is Houghton Miflin Harcourt.  Please let me know, because I'm looking for teachers who either are using this program now, or will be next year.  Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,
    If you switch me to admin in permissions I'll get your headers updated.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete