Miss T. over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher got me!
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
First I will answer the questions asked of me:
1. If you could teach any grade, what would it be?
Well, I have taught 4 different grades, and I would say 3rd or 4th are the grades I like teaching the best. However, I would love to teach 5th grade because I LOVE U.S. history and would like to teach that.
2. What is the one thing you couldn't live without in your classroom?
I COULD NOT live without my laptop!! When my old laptop died, and needed a new hard drive, I was LOST without it for 2 weeks!
3. What's one thing you need in your classroom?
I need my Smartboard.4. What's your favorite school lunch?
I don't eat school lunches so I can't really answer that. I think when I was a kid in school, burritos were my favorite.
5. Do you have a favorite tv show?
Probably too many! I love White Collar, Fairly Legal, Vampire Diaries, Gifted Man, Blue Bloods, The Glades, Royal Pains, and Army Wives. Do I need to get a life? Absolutely!!!
6. Do you have writers's block as a blogger sometimes?
ALL THE TIME!! That's why I haven't been blogging lately! Being a new blogger is pretty difficult.
7. What talent you would like to be able to do?
I wish I could draw really well. I would also like to be able to play the piano really well. (I can't do either anymore) Oh, I wish I was more athletic, too. (does that count as a talent?)
8. Who's your favorite musician/group right now?
I love Rascal Flatts, however, I really like Fun. and Gotye, too.
9. Best teaching moment ever?
I would have to say the best moment ever was when a former student came back to find me when he was in high school or had graduated high school, (I was his 6th grade teacher) and he told me that his success in school was due to me. I totally got teary eyed, and I think I even cried when he left! He was the sweetest kid! In my class he had some personal issues, and I so wanted him to succeed. I was overjoyed!
10. Any funny sayings or happenings that happened in your class this week yet?
No funny sayings, and I can't think of anything funny that happened, but I think something did. My mind is on sleep now that I made it to Spring Break!!
So, now I have to find 10 unsuspecting bloggers that I hope will still be my friends if I sneak attack.
Now, my questions. Oh boy! It's Friday at 6:00, on a field trip today, and I'm FINALLY on Spring Break! I can do this, though.
1. What state do you teach in?
2. What is your all-time favorite movie?
3. Are you a sports fan? What's your favorite team?
4. If you could be anywhere RIGHT NOW, where would that be?
5. What was your reason for becoming a teacher?
6. If you had to change professions, what would you do?
7. What technology do you have in your classroom? (i.e. Smartboard; document camera; computers;responders, etc)
8. Do you own a pet? What kind? What's your pet's name?
9. If you had to recommend a book for me to read, what would it be?
10. What is the best thing you cook?
Phew! I did it! I hope you have fun! Thanks for playing along.