Sunday, August 17, 2014

Not enough hours in the day!

I know, I owe more than one post, but I've just been so so busy! I haven't been able to find the time. But I promise I will come back soon to blog about my first week of school with kids. (yes, friends, this is already week 2 starting tomorrow!!)  Oye! But, I did want to share a place value/rounding (NBT 3.1) set of task cards that I just made. What??!! I made something?! Y.E.S.!!! And because I'm never sure of the things I create, I'm letting you have it for the taking! (plus, I don't have a TpT store...) Just let me know if you like it, if you download it. Thanks!

Click on the picture to get them.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the task cards. They are awesome. You should be confident. :)

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete