Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who am I?

Hi friends,
I'm linking up with Katie from Little Warriors and Stephanie Falling Into First for their fun Teacher Week linky.  Today is getting to know you.  So...this will be about me.                                        
                                              
 you can go link up with Steph right now and Blog Hoppin' on Monday for Teacher Week. 


So, this is me, Jamie Prichard, this summer, on my only vacation away.  I don't have pictures of me teaching, so this me "unteaching". In other words, this is me relaxing!  We were in Cambria for a few days. We went to this restaurant because I have a black cat. (The food was DELICIOUS!) But when I am teaching, I teach 3rd grade in the Los Angeles area. This is my 15th year at the same school!

                                                                                             Family


This is my wonderful husband. We've been married for 1 year, 1 month, and 12 days! (but who's counting?) I wasn't sure I was ever going to get married, but he is my better half-most days. He can make me laugh and feel special right when I need it!

I have 3 half-brothers, but I only really talk to one. He lives in San Francisco, so geographically, he is the closest to me. But he was the one brother that I grew up with, so that's probably why we're the closest.  I have one brother in Colorado, who I keep in touch with on Facebook. My other brother, who lives in Chicago, I never speak to. (don't feel bad, friends!)

Friends


These girls are all super good friends.  I would not be where I am today if not for each of these gals.  Each one has been there for me in different situations, but all mean the world to me.

Things I love
 Baseball: fav team, San Diego Padres!!  (I'm from San Diego)

 doggies
 horses
 my cat, Bella
 Veuve Clicquot champagne
the beach

Be sure to link up with Stephanie and Katie, and tell us who YOU are!



No comments:

Post a Comment