Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Sunday...Big Sale Eve!!


                                               
Although I'm not a TpT seller, I certainly am a shopper, so I'm super excited for the "big sale" that starts tomorrow!!  I have been wish-listing like a madwoman. I don't know how I"m going to organize and prioritize everything that I want, because I know I can't get it all! (I'd be spending my first paycheck! And it doesn't come until Sept. 1) So, I will try to be logical, methodical, and just downright practical with my spending.  How about you?  How do you decide what you're going to buy when there are awesome sales afoot?

Here are some of the items I'm looking to get my hands on:
*HUGE* Place Value Task Cards BUNDLE { Common Core & DiffeTeaching With a Mountain View                         
Click here to  see this.         





Kid Blog Literature Circles {Technology Centered}

   Where The Wild Things Learn
  Click here to see this.



Blair Turner                                                                             
Interactive Notebook: ALL 3RD GRADE STANDARDS MEGA-BUNDLE  Click here to see this.         

ELA Morning Work/Bell Work: BUNDLE PACK! 40 WEEKS-ENTIRE Y



  Pinkadots Elementary
 Click here to see this.


Okay, so which items are you jumping out of your shoes to get??

No comments:

Post a Comment