Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

Yay!! I've never done this, and I'm so excited I'm finally going to try...so here goes my attempt at linking up with the fabulous Farley of Oh Boy 3rd Grade.

Here's my September Currently...



Listening to...
It's so hot out today, of course my air conditioner is on. I'm enjoying listening to the hum of the air blowing out and keeping me cool. What would I do without the a/c?? Perish the thought!

Loving...
As all of you are, I am loving that today is Labor Day and I don't have to work!! We've been back in class for 3 weeks already, and friends, I'm exhausted!!  This year is a tough one, and it's only just begun! 

Thinking...
Yep, I'm thinking about those lesson plans that I have put off all weekend long, and I really need to get crackin'! But blogging comes first. I like to see what everyone else is doing, and get some awesome ideas from you.

Wanting...
I really want to be at the beach right now. Just laying on the warm sand, listening to the ocean waves crash on the shore...but, not gonna happen today. Too much to do inland, instead. :(

Needing...
Okay, so anyone who owns a condo or maybe even lives in some kind of housing development, probably knows what I'm talking about. When I bought my condo 5 years ago, I was given the CC & R's. (big ol' fat packet of papers that talks about all the rules of the housing association, etc.)  Fast forward to last week, when my neighbor's bathtub drain and overflow, plus the valve under their toilet needed to be replaced. I know all this because her pipes run through the ceiling of my garage, and I came home last week to a big ol' puddle in my garage!!  So now I have a hole in my garage ceiling that needs to be repaired-mold remediation; replace the drywall; paint; etc...but, I can't find my big CC & R packet and the insurance lady is coming tomorrow to give us her estimate!! I'm in trouble. So, that's why I need those papers. UGH!!

3 Trips...


So my #1 place I've never been that I want to go to is Italy. I'd love to go along the coast, rent a little house/villa, and relax on the fresh Italian coastline. I'm hoping to go in a few years for a milestone birthday. Keep your fingers crossed!
                                                                            
Ever since I can remember, I've wanted to visit Australia. 
                                              
I've heard so many wonderful things about New Zealand, I want to go there, too. 

Have a wonderful Labor Day! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a mess your garage sounds like! Hope you find your papers and that repairs go easy on you!

    ReplyDelete